[SoC] GSoC Report Week 7 - WNS Service

Priska isaska91 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 13:16:55 PDT 2014

Hi everyone

This week I inserted the method DeleteNotification in the set of REST
operations, because I noted that it was still missing. It uses the same
approach that all other REST requests. I tried to test the
implementation, but I'm still encountering difficulties in connecting to
the service via Apache

Next week I will continue trying to access the service in order to test
my implementation

The problem is the same as last week: Apache doesn't allow me to access
the service, returning always an error 500. The log contains the
following message: configuration error:  "couldn't perform
authentication. AuthType not set!: /istsos/admin/"
I checked the permissions on the files and the configuration of Apache,
but it still does not work.

You will find a detailed documentation of my work on the wiki page:
https://sourceforge.net/p/istsos/wiki/GSoC%202014%20-%20WNS/

Best Regards
Priska