[SoC] GSoC Report Week 7 - WNS Service

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 03:11:01 PDT 2014

On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 22:16:55 +0200
Priska <isaska91 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> This week I inserted the method DeleteNotification in the set of REST
> operations, because I noted that it was still missing. It uses the
> same approach that all other REST requests. I tried to test the
> implementation, but I'm still encountering difficulties in connecting
> to the service via Apache

Hi Priska, Maxi,

I can't give you technical help, but I am thinking of which OSGeo/other
projects could give you a hand on that: other web-based map services?
Something like Django?

OSGeo-discuss list is maybe a bit too general, but if you manage to
write the problem in a clear and concise way, some more people can give
advice.

Hope this helps, and keep with good work!

Anne
--
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Aghisla