[SoC] GSoC 2014 - gvSIG-jexcel - weekly report #7

Manuel Madrid madridgarcia.manuel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 12:50:02 PDT 2014

Hi all,

* What did I get done this week?

This week I focused on creating the first version of the user manual
describing the functionalities developed so far.

I created the manual in ReStructuredText format as this is the format
used in the gvSIG project for documentation. I converted the source file
to PDF an uploaded to the project site [1]. I also uploaded the source
file and the images to the SVN.

* What do I plan on doing next week?

I will focus on trying to fix the only bug detected so far that is
directly related with the plugin [2].

* Am I blocked on anything?

I found problems converting the rest file to PDF. It took me quite a
long time to figure out the cause of the problem, which was related with
the quality of the images. However I'm not blocked at this moment as I
could fix the problem.

Best,
Manuel.

[1]