[SoC] GSoC Report Week 9 - WNS Service

Isaska isaska91 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 13:39:27 PDT 2014

Hi everyone

This week I updated the database so that it works smoothly with the scheduler without storing redundant information. Also, the problem with the Apache connection has finally been solved.

Next week I will go on with the testing of the whole application

The problem I faced in the last weeks is finally solved and currently everything is going well

You will find a detailed documentation of my work on the wiki page (the updated db structure still needs to be inserted):
Https://sourceforge.net/p/istsos/wiki/GSoC%202014%20-%20WNS/

Best Regards
Priska