[SoC] GSoC 2014 - gvSIG-jexcel - weekly report #10

Manuel Madrid madridgarcia.manuel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 16:07:17 PDT 2014

Hi all,

* What did I get done this week?

Although I had planned to start with the writing support I finally
decided to fix the feature request I opened last week [1] as I found an
affordable way to do it. Finally, then, we will have a combo box for
selecting the spreadsheet we want to load.

I have to say that I'm very happy with this as I think that it is a very
important usability improvement.

While doing that I found and fixed a couple of issues affecting the
gvSIG core: [2] and [3]. Hopefully these changes will be included in the
next gvSIG 2.1 build.

* What do I plan on doing next week?

I'm considering to implement a similar solution for the "Point (X,Y,Z)"
parameter in order to be able to select the name of the fields
containing the coordinates from a combo box instead of just typing them,
avoiding most mistakes.

* Am I blocked on anything?

No, I'm not.

Best,