[SoC] ScribeUI Weekly Report 3

Jessica Lapointe jlapointe at mapgears.com
Fri Jun 6 11:11:47 PDT 2014

Good Friday all,

*Work done this week:*

Merge is all good in the pyramidmerge branch. I then worked on getting the
installation procedure to go smoothly. It's pretty good now, I have 2
issues left that I will work on next week, along with more tests.
I fixed a couple of small bugs along with that, that may or may not have
been caused by the merge.

*Work to be done next week:*

I have to get el-finder and proxy.cgi to work on the app's port, and then
make an upgrade script for older standard maps.

*Blockers:*

I'm not sure how I'll fix my proxy.cgi/el-finder problem, but once they're
working everything will be all good.

Thanks a lot!