[SoC] GSoC Report Week 3

Priska isaska91 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:24:19 PDT 2014

Hi everyone

In this third week here is what I've done:

- Created the database and connected to it
- Implemented a refined version of the HTTP REST requests, namely GET, POST and DELETE
- Sketched two possible implementations for the notification handling (looping through a list or creating threads)

Next week I plan to assess the two options and start implementing the chosen one

This week I didn't encounter any difficulty, the only problem currently is to find a method to decide which implementation for the request handling is the best one

You will find a detailed documentation of my work this week on the wiki page:
https://sourceforge.net/p/istsos/wiki/GSoC%202014%20-%20WNS/

Best Regards
Priska