[SoC] GSoC Report Week 4 - WNS Service

Priska isaska91 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 12:06:17 PDT 2014

Hi everyone

This week I worked on the implementation of a prototype for handling the notifications with the thread approach: when someone registers to a notification, a thread is created and it will handle the condition to decide whether a notification should be sent or not.

Next week I will find out how the condition script can be managed by the wns, and I will try to test the thread implementation

The problem I am facing currently is how the condition script will be structured: will it be just a SQL query or a piece of python code? Just executing it will be ok?

You will find a detailed documentation of my work this week on the wiki page:
https://sourceforge.net/p/istsos/wiki/GSoC%202014%20-%20WNS/

Best Regards
Priska