[SoC] GSoC - Weekly Report 3 - Process chaining capabilitys for PyWPS

Anna Homolka mail at anna-homolka.de
Fri Jun 6 12:07:29 PDT 2014

Hi all,

At the beginning of the week I come down with a cold and was not able to
work until Thursday. So I'm not as far in my timeline as expected.

What did I get done this week:

.        Read about parsing XML with Python

.        Read about XML schemes

.        Started writing a SAX parser which will read the XML describing the
process chain and will have a executable python script as its output.

What will I do next week:

.        Continue writing the parser so it conducts basic functions like
StartProcess

.        Writing the XSD.

Am I blocked on anything?

.        No