[SoC] Fwd: GSoC Report Week 6 - WNS Service

Isaska isaska91 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:33:51 PDT 2014

Hi everyone

This week I implemented the handling of the .aps file containing all the
condition functions for the notifications

Next week I will try to test whether the scheduler can access the .aps
file correctly. Also, I will integrate the REST requests for the db with
the notification handler for the aps file

A small problem that is blocking me is that to test the scheduler I need
some example data, but it seems that with my localhost configuration I
can not insert anything in the db

You will find a detailed documentation of my work this week on the wiki
page:
https://sourceforge.net/p/istsos/wiki/GSoC%202014%20-%20WNS/

Best Regards
Priska

---
Questa e-mail è priva di virus e malware perché è attiva la protezione avast! Antivirus.