[SoC] ScribeUI Weekly Report 4

Jessica Lapointe jlapointe at mapgears.com
Fri Jun 13 11:01:47 PDT 2014

Good friday all!

*Work done this week:*

Prod installation instructions are pretty polished now. There is still some
things the user has to setup himself, but trying to generate an apache
config is not a good idea and would not work most of the time anyway.
I need to test my update script a bit more to be happy, but it works okay.

* Work to be done next week:*

ScribeUI 1.0 Release! That's my goal for next Wednesday!

todo for the release:
- Finish the update script.
- Add a warning to documentation pages on the website since they are going
to be outdated
- Update demo.scribeui.org

Then, I have a lot of refactoring / rethinking bugs opened, I'll start
working on them right away, along with helping anyone having trouble with
v1.0

*Blockers:*
None this week.

Until next week,