[SoC] GSoC-weekly report 4-process chaining capabilitys for PyWPS

Anna Homolka mail at anna-homolka.de
Fri Jun 13 11:31:39 PDT 2014

Hi all,

my weekly report:

Work done:

.        I continued writing the XML Handler. So far my PyWPS process can
receive a XML-document describing one process and returns a PyWPS process
which executes the process.

Work to be done next week:

.        Doing tests on the existing code and polish it in order to get it
on Github.

.        At the moment just literal input is supported. This will be
extended to complex and bounding box input.

.        Automatic execution of The PyWPS process executing the process
chain.

.        Enhancing the XML handler so it is possible to link processes.

Am I blocked?

.        No

Best regards

Anna