[SoC] GSoC 2014 - gvSIG-jexcel - weekly report #5

Manuel Madrid madridgarcia.manuel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 22:08:13 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Sorry for the late.

* What did I get done this week?

This week I have been learning the procedures for generating plugin
installation packages. I found some problems when trying to configure
the downloading URL of the package but finally I got it. As Joaquín, my
mentor, suggested, I opened an issue ticket explaining the problem
because it could be useful for other developers.

I uploaded the installation package to the project site at:

https://redmine.gvsig.net/redmine/attachments/download/895/gvSIG-desktop-2.1.0-org.gvsig.jexcel.app.mainplugin-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-1-testing-all-all-j1_5.gvspkg

I also opened a ticket asking the gvSIG project admins for adding it to
the official package repository:

https://redmine.gvsig.net/redmine/issues/2587

* What do I plan on doing next week?

I will test the package and will create user documentation for the
current functionalities.

* Am I blocked on anything?

Not really.

Best,