[SoC] GSoC [pgRouting] Weekly Report #6: Implementing VRP-Pickup and Delivery Problem for pgRouting

Manikanta Kondeti mani.iiit123 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 06:41:19 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Project: Implementing VRP-PDPTW for pgRouting.
Report Number: 6

<My initial plan:>
    *  To implement a TABU optimization on the initial solution. This will
be the important task in my project. Will spend a few more days on reading
the resources and discuss with my mentors & will start coding.

<What did i do this week?>
    * This week I did'nt concentrate on coding. I started with few
resources and read them.
    * Due to some unfortunate situations I was busy with some other work.
    * I will try to recover this tasks in the next week schedule.

<What will I be working on next week? >
* Need few more days to read about TABU and code it.
* From now you can follow everything up to date. I started to write a wiki
for live updates.
    * [Live Updates ](
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Important-Notes-on-my-Project)

<Did I meet with any stumbling blocks? >
* At the moment I’m not blocked.

Important links:

Link to Weekly Report:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/GSoC-2014-Manikanta-Kondeti-R6