[SoC] GSoC 2014 - gvSIG-jexcel - weekly report #6

Manuel Madrid madridgarcia.manuel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:29:43 PDT 2014

Hi all,

* What did I get done this week?

This week I focused on testing the plugin. I created a first version of
the plugin test plan [1] including the main test cases involved. I also
executed the tests.

As a result of the tests I detected a few issues that I reported to the
gvSIG-Desktop project bugtraker [2]. Only one of them seems to be
directly related with the jexcel plugin [3].

I'm happy because the plugin seems to be quite stable so far.

* What do I plan on doing next week?

I will focus on creating the user manual. Also will try to fix the only
bug that is directly related with the plugin.

* Am I blocked on anything?

No.

Best,
Manuel.