[SoC] Thanks to all mentors available for GSoC 2014 - 7 days left for student applications

Anne Ghisla a.ghisla at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 08:45:32 PDT 2014

Hello all,

great to see already many mentors here on the list, with great ideas
for this year's GSoC! Both names that I know from previous years, and
newcomers of OSGeo GSoC with guest projects - I forecast a good variety
of geospatial fun :)

Let me suggest to all mentors to already look for a comentor for your
proposal, if you don't have one already.
All mentors who wrote on the list so far are either already part of
OSGeo GSoC Mentors list, or got the invitation to join the list - if
not, let me know.

Students - make good use of the 7 days left for application submission,
if you have doubts or questions it is the time to ask your mentor
and/or the admins.

Best,

Anne
OSGeo GSoC Admin