[SoC] GSoC Project:Groups and Advanced Permissions

Vikas Mishra vikasmishra95 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 10:10:56 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,
                 This is Vikas again, earlier I was interested in the
project "Replace custom auth model with OAuth" but Ariel told me it
requires working on the geoserver side as well, which will take time for me
to learn and I guess I dont have much time now, so I will be applying for
the project "Groups and Advanced Permission" as it requires working only on
Django/Python and PostgreSQl which I have experience on, I've already
started with fixing bugs and getting to know  geonode's codebase.
I would love to interact with Simone Dalmasso and other users and
developers to get their valuable inputs and suggestions.

Thank you and Cheers!

--

Vikas Mishra
MSc(Hons) Economics