[SoC] GSoC 2014 weekly report: week 1

Martina Porfiri martina.porfiri at uniroma1.it
Fri May 23 09:11:37 PDT 2014

Hi all,

below you can find the week report n°1.

**Work done**

• Thanks to otb-developer community and mentors suggestions and support, I
have fixed (on Ubuntu 12.04) OTB-ICE and Monteverdi2 viewer issues  found
during community bonding period

• I got more familiar with OTB-ICE code

• I have tested bitbucket code repository, available at
https://bitbucket.org/Mporfiri/gsoc_2014

• I have updated project wikipage, available at
http://wiki.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php/GSoC_2014_project

**Work to be done in the next week**

• I will analyse OpenGL with 2D Graphics

• I will start 'otbGlCoverFlow' class implementation for OTB-ICE CoverFlow
multi image visualization

• I would like to fix Mac OS X compilation issues

**Blocking issues**

Trying to compile OTB on Mac OS X I still get some issues that I am
analysing with mentors

*Project links:*

Wikipage: http://wiki.orfeo-toolbox.org/index.php/GSoC_2014_project
Repository: https://bitbucket.org/Mporfiri/gsoc_2014