[SoC] Report 13 - Integration of GDAL utilities into GDAL core library

faza mahamood fazamhd at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 11:31:33 PDT 2015

Hi,

This week I did the following tasks.

- added documentation for all the librarified utilities
- added tests for librarified ogr2ogr

https://github.com/fazam/gdal/tree/gdalinfo

I had a great time working on the project and learnt a lot under the
guidance of my mentor. I am thankful for all the help during the entire
gsoc period.

I have completed the librarification of the following utilities.

- gdalinfo
- gdal_translate
- gdalwarp
- ogr2ogr

There are more utilities which needs to be librarified. I am looking
forward to librarifying the remaining utilities(gdalbuildvrt is next).

Regards,
Faza