[SoC] Report 13 - GSoC - OpenTripPlanner - GTFS-RT Validator (Final Report)

Nipuna Gunathillake nipuna777 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 14:22:19 PDT 2015

Hello all,

Here is the 13th and the final report for the GTFS-RT validator.

They are also available in the github wiki:
https://github.com/CUTR-at-USF/gtfs-realtime-validator/wiki/GSoC-2015-Progress-Reports

Project link: https://github.com/CUTR-at-USF/gtfs-realtime-validator

*1) What do I have completed this week?*

   - Some code refactoring
   - Minor bugs fixed

*2) Is there any blocking issue?*

   - I have caught a fever and was unwell for most of the week and could
   not complete the goals set last week. (I am finally feeling better but
   still resting according to doctors orders.)
   - Unfortunately this means that I couldn't get a finished version out by
   the GSoC deadline which was on the 21st.

I'll have to submit what I've completed so far for the evaluation. But, I
will keep working on the validator in the next two weeks to get a proper
release out that can be evaluated by the community.

I apologize for the delay. I will try my best to to complete this project
as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Nipuna Gunathilake.