[SoC] Report 6 - GSoC - OpenTripPlanner - GTFS-RT Validator

Nipuna Gunathillake nipuna777 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 11:38:46 PDT 2015

Hello all,

Here's my progress for the sixth week of GSoC project GTFS-RT validator
tool.

It's been a slow week due to my exams but I'm getting a short break next
week.

I should be able to hoping to catch up there.

Project link: https://github.com/CUTR-at-USF/gtfs-realtime-validator

*1) What do I have completed this week?*

   - Created a Readme file with instructions for setting up the application
   - Fixing the bugs that was preventing the application to run on a new
   install.
   - Discussing about setting test cases to develop against in the coming
   weeks.
   - Started working on writing the test cases

*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*

   - Expanding the rule set in the wiki page
   - Start working on a cleaner API to access the monitored data
   - Start coding against on the first Test Case(s)

*3) Is there any blocking issue?*

   - No.

Best Regards,

Nipuna Gunathilake.