[SoC] <GSoC 2015> <Improved metada for GRASS GIS> <week 7>

Matej Krejci matejkrejci at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 13:48:58 PDT 2015

Hello,
below is my report for "Improved metadata for GRASS GIS" project.

1) What do I have completed this week?

   - Added panel for browsing through catalog. Templates for view of
   service/dataset metadata is used from Metasearch plugin.
      - Keywords filtering
         - basic multiple keywords filtering (&& condition)
         - advanced constraints filtering based on boolean operations
            - OR
            - AND
            - combination
         - bounding box filtering
         - global by default
         - from map extent

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

   - Fixed known bugs in g.gui.metacsw
   - Adding interface for connecting r.in.wms, v.in.wfs with
   g.gui.metadatacsw
   - Starting with designing module for establishing csw on localhost
   (?g.gui.cswcreator?)

3) Is there any blocking issue?

   - no

Best,