[SoC] <GSoC 2015> <Improved metada for GRASS GIS> <week 2>

Matej Krejci matejkrejci at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 13:40:59 PDT 2015

Hi,
this is my second report for "Improved metada for GRASS GIS" project.

1) What do I have completed this week?

   - I have finished support of exporting metadata to pdf files.
   - I have implemented support of widgets with predefined values which are
   stored in  GRASS DB
   - I have added support of thesauri of metadata keywords from GMET api.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

   - To add more thesauri of kewords.
   - To design metadata profile for Temporal Framework(TGRASS) based on ISO
   19108.
   - To start on implementation of support ISO based metadata for TGRASS.

3) Is there any blocking issue?

   - No
   - Next week I need to spend some time with exams at my university

Best,
Matej