[SoC] Report 2 - GSoC - OpenTripPlanner - GTFS-RT Validator
nipuna777 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 12:28:22 PDT 2015
This is my progress for the week two of the GTFS-RT validator tool.
*1) What do I have completed this week?*
- Posting the UI designs on the OTP and GTFS-RT mailing lists
- Re-write of the Jetty application simplifying the code.
- Added servlets to manage requests
- Added prototype HTML pages as static pages
- Reading and identifying the type of GTFS-Realtime feed (Demo:
- Created task to download the GTFS files to system.
*2) What am I going to achieve for next week?*
- Figure out ways of identifying different feeds correctly. (What
happens if a feed is empty?)
- Creating a simple background task with progress indication for
downloading the GTFS feed
- Background task monitoring the GTFS feeds. (Proof of concept
implementation that takes a simple input such as vehicle count over a
period of time)
*3) Is there any blocking issue?*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC