[SoC] Report 4 - Add productivity tools to MapServer's ScribeUI
samuellapointe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 12:47:03 PDT 2015
Hello all. Here’s my fourth report for the ScribeUI project.
*Completed this week*
- I added error widgets in the editor. Some errors can’t be found
directly in the editor, only in the result tab, but it gets most of them.
- Added a notification when the map can’t render.
- With these changes completed, I released update v1.4. You can see all
the details here <https://github.com/mapgears/scribeui/releases/tag/v1.4>
- Updated the demo and the website for the new release.
- Announced the release on the blog and on the mapserver users mailing
*Plan for next week*
- I will start to work on the second task for this summer: import and
export. Next week, I want to be able to export maps in a zipped file, and
let the user download it. I will have to think about how to pack
dependencies like map data, if I do.
No blocking issues this week.
Have a nice week-end!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC