[SoC] <GSoC 2015> <Improved metada for GRASS GIS> <week 5>

Matej Krejci matejkrejci at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 13:44:20 PDT 2015

Hi,
this is my report for "Improved metadata for GRASS GIS" project.

1) What do I have completed this week?

   - During last week I
      - established pycsw server on localhost.
      - became familiar with usage of OWSLib csw library.
      - started on designing client-side module based on OWSLib.

2) What am I going to achieve for next week?

   - Plan for next week is to implement class allowing connection to
   service(service info, “getCapabilities” response, add/delete service, edit
   service) and related GUI.

3) Is there any blocking issue?

   - no

Best,