[SoC] Mentor registration procedure

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:46:44 PDT 2015

Dear All,

I'd like to remind that you can find the procedure on how to apply as a
mentor here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015_Administrative#How_to_register_as_a_mentor

Please read it through carefully, even if you are a returning mentor. It is
very important that you provide me *all the info* that I required
(particularly *the email address* that you wish to use for mentors mailing
list!!), because I don't know each and everyone of you and I would have to
look for you on the internet. Multiply this for the number of mentors (more
than 60, as past years) and you will get a mess :-)

Note that this year we have removed the step of filling a form, thus the
information need to be provided *when you require the connection to OSGeo
in Melange*. I depend upon your kind cooperation.

thank you

Madi and Anne
https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcfagj0nJC1r9a3oo.gif

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.