[SoC] Report 11 - Android istSOS Client

Florin-Daniel Cioloboc cioloboc.florin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 09:36:13 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

Currently working on the Android part of the project.

*What did you get done this week?*

Previously, I had the problem with the Java Core being in the Android.
Fortunately, this problem was solved this week with the help of my mentor.
The difficulty lied in the fact that AsyncHTTPClient is not supported in
Android, a library I used for handling async tasks. As a result, the core
as adapted to make use of another library.

This allowed me to return to the Android part and develop further. I made
a   design of the app prototype, then I implemented some of the core
functionalities.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

Finish implementing the core features into the app, test it, document it,
make a tutorial on how to develop in Android using the library.

*Are you blocked on anything?*
Everything is fine.

Best,
Florin