[SoC] Report 12 - Nasa WWW Multidimensional visualization tool

Gabriele Prestifilippo gabrieleprestifilippo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 02:21:20 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

This is my twelfth report for the GSoC. I am working on NASA WWW
Multidimensional visualization tool.

Week 12

Brief description of the idea: My project consists in the development of a
Web Application, using the NASA Web WorldWind framework, to create a tool
capable of visualize multidimensional datasets in more than three
dimensions.
The state of the project as it was BEFORE your GSoC: There was not a similar
project before developed with NASA Web WorldWind. Thus, my project is an
implementation of a new application using the mentioned framework.
The addition that your project brought to the software: Thanks to my project
is now possible to visualize using different models, multidimensional
datasets in a 3D environment.

A link to all my commits is available here:
<https://github.com/GabrielePrestifilippo/MuViAS/commits/master> GitHub.

Best Regards,

Gabriele Prestifilippo.