[SoC] Report 12 - Nasa WWW Multidimensional visualization tool

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 08:36:05 PDT 2016

Dear Gabriele, Silvia, all,
Please double check your report against the submission rules required by
google (linked in a previous email, im writing from my phone - travelling).
It is very important to comply with google s rules otherwise your
submission will be invalid. Particularly pay attention to link the code
repository with your individual contribution. Please mentors do check your
students sumbissions!!
Thanks

Ps your job looks great, looking forward to test it!

--
Margherita Di Leo