[SoC] OSM Level of Detail for GSoC 2017

Balázs Dukai balazs.dukai at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 05:04:19 PST 2016

Hi Margherita,

I would like to participate as a student. If I understand correctly,
students can also submit their own project ideas and look for mentors in
the organization.

Yes that is true that my idea is solely OSM related. I was just not
aware that OSM is not participating under the OSGeo umbrella, that's why
I wrote to this list. I go on and contact them directly then.

Thank you for the swift reply.

Balázs