[SoC] Week-6 WebGrass

Mayank Agrawal mayankagrawal333 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 02:48:54 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I am Mayank Agrawal and I am working on webgrass.

my report for the week 6

Q. What did you get done this week?

   - Checking whether file is available and giving notification
   - Footer
   - Creating a map for the different options in tab and creation of
   widgets from them
   - Proper parsing taking into consideration of all the options
   - creation of widgets which can be accesed later with id
   - Identify the type of option and creating proper widget

​Commit
<https://github.com/mayank33/webgrass/commit/29c640d684300603d115131fa3687cf02c6d88d1>

Q. What do you plan on doing next week?

   - Code refactoring for more efficient use
   - checking of the different modules for data sending to grass
   - implementing those modules properly

Q. Are you blocked on anything?
Not rite now.

Mayank Agrawal