[SoC] [GRASS-dev] Week-6 WebGrass

Rashad Kanavath mohammedrashadkm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 14:16:00 PDT 2016

Hello Mayank,

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Mayank Agrawal <mayankagrawal333 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am Mayank Agrawal and I am working on webgrass.
>
> my report for the week 6
>
> Q. What did you get done this week?
>
>    - Checking whether file is available and giving notification
>    - Footer
>    - Creating a map for the different options in tab and creation of
>    widgets from them
>    - Proper parsing taking into consideration of all the options
>    - creation of widgets which can be accesed later with id
>    - Identify the type of option and creating proper widget
>

> ​Commit
> <https://github.com/mayank33/webgrass/commit/29c640d684300603d115131fa3687cf02c6d88d1>

Report is fine for this week.

This commit is hard to review. It contains a lot of files from resources
which does not require much work.
Could you make it separate commits. Always  put any change to resources as
different commit. And each commit Must represent only one thing. not too
many stuff. That means you have to put commits regularly and not the end of
week.

Can you fix this and report back to list?

> Q. What do you plan on doing next week?
>
>    - Code refactoring for more efficient use
>    - checking of the different modules for data sending to grass
>    - implementing those modules properly
>

> Q. Are you blocked on anything?
> Not rite now.
>

> Mayank Agrawal