[SoC] Week-7 WebGrass

Mayank Agrawal mayankagrawal333 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 10:28:29 PDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I am Mayank Agrawal and I am working on webgrass.

my report for the week 7

Q. What did you get done this week?

   - Better parsing structure for the UI creation and getting the input
   from the user.
   - Creation of whole grass command from the user input. full command
   creation is done.
   - execution of grass commands from the app. simple one are working but
   need to look for the others. (some commands were planned for this week
   but couldn't complete)
   - tried setting grass env from app. it is done but changes required to
   work on all platforms.
   - Code restructured in more modular way for easiness of development in
   future.

​
<https://github.com/mayank33/webgrass/commit/29c640d684300603d115131fa3687cf02c6d88d1>
PR <https://github.com/rashadkm/webgrass/pull/13>

Q. What do you plan on doing next week?

   - Setting of env for different platforms.
   - execution of the grass command
   - getting the output

screenshot
<https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/12744703/16709239/75293ef4-4628-11e6-9caf-f379f2f77c09.png>