[SoC] Framework which supports addition of contraction techniques for pgRouting - Weekly Report #7
rohithreddy2219 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 06:52:27 PDT 2016
I am working on the implementation of a framework which supports addition
of contraction techniques for pgRouting for the GsoC 2016. This is my
*My initial plan*
- Design and implement a function to expand the contracted graph, for
*What did I do this week?*
- Discussion with the mentor about graph expansion on 05/07/2016.
- Getting familiar with pl/pgsql.
- Wrote a pl/pgsql script which expands the contracted graph.
- Signature change of the contraction function.
- Storing contracted vertices in an array instead of a string.
- Addition of cost column to the output of the contraction query.
- Discussion with the mentor about updating the pgTap test on 08/07/2016.
- Update the pgTap tests due to change in the function signature.
*What will I be working on next week?*
- Write the user documentation of the classes implemented so far.
*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
- I faced an issue in comparing arrays while adjusting the pgTap tests
to the latest signature. My mentor Vicky Vergara helped me resolve the
- At the moment I’m not blocked.
Below is the link to the branch I am working on
Below is the link to my wiki page
Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
Lab for Spatial Informatics
International Institute of Information Technology
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC