[SoC] GSoC 2016 - PyQt GRASS - Report 7
pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 01:55:16 PDT 2016
Here is the seventh report of my GSoC project - PyQt based GUI of GRASS
automatically generated from XML. For screenshots and other stuff see its
What did you get done this week?
* New widgets: cats, multiple values, raster_3d
* Little changes in other widgets: Mapset is not selectable in treewidget,
flags and default widget were moved into its own classes
* If widgets have both label and description, description is used as
* Massive refactoring of code for command (running, changing dictionary,
changing cmd string that user see)
What do you plan on doing next week?
* I want to start coding the widges with dependencies (column, layer); I
will also check my code with pep8
Are you blocked on anything?
* I was blocked for some while on the refactoring, but it's OK now
Have a sunny weekend!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC