[SoC] GSoC GDAL DWG Support [Week 7]
Борзых Александр Андреевич
191980 at niuitmo.ru
Sun Jul 10 06:56:49 PDT 2016
Blogpost link<http://gsoc2016gdaldwg.blogspot.ru/2016/07/1.html> (screenshots with working QGis + libopencad, little comparisons to ArcGIS and AutoCAD).
1. This week I've done:
- Fixed reading of files with only 1 object inside (before, it used to enter endless loop).
- Filemap creation speeded up.
- Added a bunch of various tests.
- Minor fixes and code formatting.
OGR CAD Driver changes:
- Basic spline geometry support added.
- Code refactoring, memory leaks fixes.
- I've started removing any dependencies on C++11 in driver code (but libopencad still will require -std=c++11).
2. Plan on doing next week:
Complete spline geometry, polylines interpolation, remove any dependencies on c++11 from driver code, fix ERRORs that appears when using test_ogrsf util. Get info about OGR Feature Style and make geometry parameters mapping into it.
gdal + libopencad fork github<https://github.com/sandyre/gdal_libopencad>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC