[SoC] GSoC: Basic cartography suite in GRASS - Week 7

Adam Laža ad.laza32 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 13:49:22 PDT 2016

Hi all,

below is my sixth week report.

Best regards,
Adam

Wiki page:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/GSoC/2016/BasicCartographySuiteInGRASS

Week 6, July, 4 - July, 8

1. What did you get done this week?
I worked on d.vect.legend module. I fixed options for different delimiters,
optioon for background and aligning of labels to symbols.
Also I participated at GRASS workshop during ISPRS Summer school with my
mentor.

2. What do you plan on doing next week?
This week during ISPRS in Prague we would llike to mmet with my mentors and
discuss about the d.vect.legend module so we can decide what's the best
way.

3. Are you blocked on anything?
I need to solce how exactly continue with d.vect.module. We already decided
that that python script is probably not enough so it will be C module but
there are some questions about generating file.