[SoC] Report 7 - istSOS Android Client

Florin-Daniel Cioloboc cioloboc.florin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:40:31 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

*What did you get done this week?*
At the suggestion of my mentors, I've started reimplementing some functions
following a new pattern, therefore I had to really dig deep this week got
get it done. This new implementation style is a lot more compatible for the
Android part of the project, there it was necessary. The good news, I'm
pretty close now to finishing the JavaCore part.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*
Done some tests, properly document the library and try to go to the next
stage.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

Unfortunately, I haven't transitioned to the Android part yet. I wouldn't
consider this a block or a setback, as it definitively helped me improve
the library and avoiding future problems.

Best,

Florin