[SoC] Report #7 - VistSOS Data Visualization Framework
felipe07 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 14:56:33 PDT 2016
I am working on VistSOS: a data visualization framework for istSOS.
1. What did you get done this week?
* I finished the implementation of a multiseries chart with multiple y axes.
* I included the following parameters as configuration options for the
charts: stroke width (for line charts), timezone offset for the date
filters and second color for the overview-detail chart.
* Now the unit of measurements of the observed properties are used as the
labels for the axes.
2. What do you plan on doing next week?
* Evalute and implement -if possible- a full histogram divided in parts and
a cumulative histogram.
* Create a work-around for the incompatibility of the WebComponentsJS
library with Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
3. Are you blocked on anything?
Have a great week.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC