[SoC] Report 7 - istSOS Web API

Luka Glusica luka.glusica89 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:17:10 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,

The second part of my job is to develop *JavaScript Framework, *which
enable creation of feature rich Web widgets, that will allow
developers/users to easily implement istSOS funcitonalities and publish
istSOS data within their own Web applications.

*What did you get done this week?*

I've been designing home page, with some of the tools (without
functionality, just visual aspect) . Usage of Bootstrap helped with the
page repsonsivness. Code can be checked and tested here
<https://github.com/WebPractice-LukaG/web-widget-creator>.

*What do you plan on doing next week?*

Next week, I plan to finish with design and implement a lot of tools, like
Map creator tools, Admin tools for creating, updating and deleting data
etc. I will be thinking and adding some new tools allong the way. Of
course, fixing of design errors may be necessary, depending on the feature
requirements.

*Are you blocked on anything?*

Currently, everything is fine.

Best regards,