[SoC] Report 8 - Nasa WWW Multidimensional visualization tool

Gabriele Prestifilippo gabrieleprestifilippo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 07:07:49 PDT 2016

Dear All,

This is my eighth report for the GSoC. I am working on Nasa WWW
Multidimensional visualization tool.

Week 8

1.   What did you get done this week?
This Week I worked more on documenting the code. Moreover, I created some
demo with few sample datasets, in order to give the users the possibility to
test easily the application.

2.   What do you plan on doing next week?
Next Week I will work more on the performances of the importing and
processing system, trying to optimize the code. If I will manage to do that
I will also edit the importing interface to customize the importing of other
datasets.

3.   Are you blocked on anything?
Right now I am not blocked on anything

Gabriele Prestifilippo.