[SoC] GSoC 2016 - PyQt GRASS - Report 8
pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 05:43:00 PDT 2016
Here is the eigth report of my GSoC project - PyQt based GUI of GRASS
automatically generated from XML. For screenshots and other stuff see its
What did you get done this week?
* New widgets: layer, columns, multiple values with values_desc, separator,
* helpButton and closeButton work
* Help/tooltip also for flags
* Fix: Float or int equals 0 -> delete from cmd, more flags than one will
not call overwrite, set minimum size to browsebutton
* Refactoring (using methods as callbacks)
What do you plan on doing next week?
* DB widgets with dependencies
Are you blocked on anything?
Thank you and have a real cool time!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC