[SoC] Framework which supports addition of contraction techniques for pgRouting - Weekly Report #8
rohithreddy2219 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 13:18:39 PDT 2016
I am working on the implementation of a framework which supports addition
of contraction techniques for pgRouting for the GsoC 2016. This is my
*My initial plan*
- Write the user documentation of contraction.
*What did I do this week?*
- Update the pgTap tests using sample graph.
- Discussion with the mentor regarding documentation on 13/07/2016.
- Getting familiar with how query results can be used in documentation.
- Updated the documentation and eliminated doxygen errors of the
- Identifiers class
- Contraction class
- Contraction Graph class
- Wrote user documentation of contraction class.
*What will I be working on next week?*
- Write the developers and users documentation.
*Did I meet with any stumbling blocks?*
- At the moment I’m not blocked.
Below is the link to the branch I am working on
Below is the link to my wiki page
Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
Lab for Spatial Informatics
International Institute of Information Technology
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC