[SoC] GDAL DWG Support [Week 8]
Борзых Александр Андреевич
191980 at niuitmo.ru
Sun Jul 17 20:05:46 PDT 2016
Blogpost link<http://gsoc2016gdaldwg.blogspot.ru/2016/07/week-8-report.html> (full copy of report is below).
1. This week I've done:
- BlockReference is now handled properly.
- Added a new API to work with Dictionaries (NamedObjectDictionary XRecords can be got, nested dictionaries isnt supported right now).
- Every geometry now has a list of attributes (can be got by calling CADGeometry::getBlockAttributes()). This attributes are being got from BlockReference (every geometry in block reference has it's block reference attributes).
OGR CAD Driver changes:
- Basic spline geometry support added.
- CADRecode() function, which does recoding CAD file strings (usually they are not UTF compatible, so it does recoding it to UTF).
- OGR Feature Style now sets to PEN(geometry color). Thickness and dash-dot styles needs LineType information (libopencad doesnot read it).
- Fixed a lot of errors which occured in test_ogrsf utility.
2. Plan on doing next week:
Library code refactoring and preparation it for GDAL-trunk, map geometry attributes into Feature attributes. Remove C++11 code from driver code, fix windows build.
gdal + libopencad fork github<https://github.com/sandyre/gdal_libopencad>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC