[SoC] GSoC 2016 for PyWPS: Weekly report 8

Vikas Mishra vikasmishra95 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 15:34:21 PDT 2016

Hi all,

What did I do this week?

I started off with writing a more detailed documentation for configuring
the remote options already implemented and then I found a way to implement
box storage as I was stuck on it earlier since I couldn't find a way to
authenticate without browser action. But I found a way by using curl and
have written a new BoxStorage Class but not sure if its the right approach
hence I didn't commit the code yet and will do it once I discuss it with my
mentors.

Documentation: Link
<https://github.com/mishravikas/pywps/wiki/Configuring-remote-storage-options-in-PyWPS>
BoxStorage: Link <http://pastebin.com/fyTASFPU>

What do I plan to do next week?
I plan to discuss with my mentors if this is the right approach to
implement box storage if they find it acceptable I will try to implement
Microsoft one drive storage in the similar fashion and then will resume the
work on tests and demo.

Cheers!

Vikas Mishra