[SoC] Report #8 - VistSOS Data Visualization Framework
felipe07 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:51:00 PDT 2016
I am working on VistSOS: a data visualization framework for istSOS.
1. What did you get done this week?
* Implementation of the full histogram divided in parts.
* Implementation of the cumulative histogram.
* The compatibility issue with Firefox was solved.
* Documentation was updated explaining the previous point.
2. What do you plan on doing next week?
* I need to continue working with the compatibility issue of the
WebComponentsJS library and Internet Explorer. If this issue persist
evalute with mentors another solution.
* Implement -if possible- a series and stats chart with buffers (historic
average, historic min - max area and historic 30% interval).
3. Are you blocked on anything?
* The compatibility issue with IE.
Have a great week.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC