[SoC] [Qgis-developer] Report 8 - QGIS Symbology Sharing Tools

Akbar Gumbira akbargumbira at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 04:44:04 PDT 2016

> No movies this time?   ;-)

Sorry, didn't have much time on weekend. I'll make one this weekend :)

 What about plugins? Will they be included?

Installing plugin would from the collection would be easy if the intention,
for example, is just for testing the plugin. But the current plugin
management is already in a nice shape (versioning, etc). Would need to
investigate more if it's doable without changing the current plugin manager
architecture.

​I would appreciate ​if you could have a look at implementing the preview
> functionality for sharing symbols. Or did I miss it and it's already there?

Right, I'll squeeze this one to my to-do list this week!

Cheers