[SoC] Report 9 - Nasa WWW Multidimensional visualization tool

Gabriele Prestifilippo gabrieleprestifilippo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 07:51:42 PDT 2016

Dear All,

This is my ninth report for the GSoC. I am working on Nasa WWW
Multidimensional visualization tool.

Week 9

1.   What did you get done this week?
This Week I created some Web Workers to import the data, in order to not
lock the user interface during the importing of the data. I tried working
more on the performances for the importing system but still I didn't finish
it.

2.   What do you plan on doing next week?
Next Week I will continue working on some performances issues.

3.   Are you blocked on anything?
Right now I am not blocked on anything, but I'm trying to figure out the
best way to solve this issue on the importing system.

Gabriele Prestifilippo.