[SoC] GSoC 2016 - PyQt GRASS - Report 9
pesej.ondrek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:27:25 PDT 2016
Here is the ninth report of my GSoC project - PyQt based GUI of GRASS
automatically generated from XML. For screenshots and other stuff see its
What did you get done this week?
* New widget: dbtable
* I had finally ordered tabs. Required tab is the first one and Optional
tab the last one. And if widget has defined guisection, it is now prior to
* I had fixed problems with spinboxes. They now allow you to input number
greater than 100 and also negative numbers.
* Was created first version of sizepolicy. Dialog width and height still
depends on content volume, but now just till some limit. After that, the
tab gets sliders to scroll.
What do you plan on doing next week?
* Finish things with sizepolicy, clear little bit the code, there are still
some widgets which I plan to design better way
Are you blocked on anything?
* I was really blocked on the sizepolicy for a while. I'm talking 'bout it
with my mentor and it seems that it will be okay in a while.
Have a nice weekend,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SoC